Are you interested in learning something new to assist you, your family, friends or clients with pain and discomfort?
Have you heard about the EMMETT Muscle Release Technique and are curious to find out more?
Then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Join me on Saturday, 16th March 2019 from 9am - 5pm in Leeds on the EMM-Tech Easy Muscle Management short course.
The course will provide you with tools to simply and effectively trigger a relaxation response in 11 key muscles.
These moves are specially selected from the EMMETT Technique Practitioner course.
EMMETT is a system of body work devised by Ross Emmett, a gifted and intuitive practitioner. Visit the UK site at www.emmett-uk.com for more information.
The EMMETT Releases taught will cover:
* Sternocleidomastoid (SCM) for neck rotation.
* Pectoralis Minor for difficulty reaching the arm behind the body.
* Biceps 2 moves for when there is restriction lifting the arm. * Forearm release for weak grip, elbows and wrists.
* Latissimus dorsi for where there is a “dragging” under the arm and
lower back tightness.
* Diaphragm/Abdominal release – for breathing difficulties and tight
* ITB release. Quicker, simpler and less painful than massage
* ITB/Sartorius where there is difficulty squatting and lack of strength
in the legs.
* Gastroc/calf for fluid filled calves and poor balance.
* Foot Balance moves to assist balance and stability.
So simple. So effective.
The results from these moves are usually immediate – you will be able to see and feel the changes for yourself and after only a short demonstration and practice you will be able to achieve the same kind of results for your own clients.
The course costs £100 and runs from 9am till 5pm. It includes a Training Guide and a DVD in which Ross Emmett demonstrates each move, to help refresh your memory. 50% for repeaters!
If you are interested, please contact me by email: email@example.com and I will send you a booking form and additional information about the day and the venue.